Who we are
Our mission is to be the first choice fundraiser. We want to help promote reuse of clothes & shoes to benefit those who rely on second-hand clothes as their sole option for good quality clothing. Together we can build a sustainable future by using our resources to further the circular economy.
Bag2School is a family run business based in Co. Donegal. We pride ourselves on running an efficient, friendly business serving Schools, Clubs and Charities across the country.
Our ethical policy
Bag2School is proud of its achievements and contributes to society in the following ways:
- The creation of employment at home and abroad
- Prompt payment of its customers and employees
- Satisfied customer expectations
- Extra 10% paid to The LauraLynn House and CanTeen Ireland on top of what is paid to a school or club
- Suppliers paid on time
- Diversion of waste from landfill sites
- Utilisation and recycling of its plastic by-products (bags)
- The development of trusting relationships with regulators and governments